Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Hobbies...

Salam… Today I want to talk about hobby. Everyone have a hobby and they have many difference hobby. For me, I have many hobbies that I’m doing when I’m bored. First, I like reading. I don’t know why I like reading. I think I like reading came from my family influence. It is because my brother and sister like reading. In my family house, we have many rack of book and can call a small library. We have many books including sports, educational, magazine and others. All of my siblings like reading. For me, books and we all can’t be separate. Most of that book we buy and given from someone.

The magazine I like is Jelita and Wanita. The reason why I choose both of magazine is that content of magazine about woman exactly. Besides that, the content of magazines including about health, beauty, fashion and etc. But one thing I like it is I’ve got the information where I can using when I’m needed. Others, that magazine have cooking recipes although I’m not very good in cooking. But I promise to myself where I’m must very good in cooking one day. But I’m not sure when that time coming. For me, the women must to know how to cooking not to anybody but to themselves.

Okay, now I return to my first hobbies. Other than that, I like many of other reading materials also. Example, newspaper. Why I’m like this? Because I want to know what happen around the global. About the latest news including politics, sports, entertainment and etc. In a month, I must buy newspaper once. If I can’t read newspaper, I have another alternative. I can get from television, radio or internet. Meanwhile, another example are the book can give me knowledge. For me, knowledge is very important. Another example is novel also. I will read that if I’m not busy and released from problem. The publisher novel I like are Creative Enterprise Sdn. Bhd (CESB) and Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP). Among the novels I like are Bila Sena Kembali Berbunga 1 &2, Kau Laksana Bulan and The series of Harry Potter. That’s all about my first hobbies, reading. I have another two hobbies and I will continue another writing. Thank you for your attention.


~20th February 2008, 12.45pm~

1 comment:

Hamidi Khalib said...

Salam..Cik Tim...hehehe.... great hobbies you have.... do continued it. hehehe.....